At 7:00 PM on Thursday, October 6:
- Grand Lake elevation was 741.99 feet.
- The Grand River Dam Authority has opened one (1) main floodgate at Pensacola Dam, discharging 5,496 cubic feet per second (cfs) of water.
- Six (6) units were online at the Pensacola Dam powerhouse, releasing 11,949 cfs of water through generation.
- Releases through floodgates and generation totaled 17,455 cfs.
- Inflows into Grand Lake totaled 16,890 cfs.
- Lake Hudson elevation was 620.97 feet. Normal elevation is 619 feet.
- No floodgates were open at the Robert S. Kerr Dam.
- Four units were online at the Robert S. Kerr Dam powerhouse, releasing 27,000 cfs of water through generation.
- Inflows into Lake Hudson totaled 17,452 cfs.