At 12PM on Friday, May 20:
- Grand Lake elevation was 745.14 feet. Daily target elevation for May 20 is 743.27 feet.
- At the direction of the United States Army Corps of Engineers, one (1) east floodgate was open at Pensacola Dam, discharging 194 cubic feet per second (cfs) of water.
- Six (6) units were online at the Pensacola Dam powerhouse, releasing 14,020 cfs of water through generation.
- Releases through floodgates and generation totaled 14,214 cfs.
- Inflows into Grand Lake totaled 10,661 cfs.
- Lake Hudson elevation was 619.58 feet. Normal elevation is 619 feet.
- No floodgates were open at the Robert S. Kerr Dam.
- Four units were online at the Robert S. Kerr Dam powerhouse, releasing 31,590 cfs of water through generation.
- Inflows into Lake Hudson totaled 14,795 cfs.